Reviewers will report issues with your code. They will generally provide a reason for report the code as not working.
1. "The Coupon Code Didn't Work" - The reviewer is saying that the code they received doesn't work on amazon and the reviewer isn't getting a discount. You can test the code (from an amazon account not tied to your seller account) to ensure that
it's in fact bad. Once you have done this, you can issue the user a new code. If the code works, then you can deny the request.
2. "The Discount Was Not As Advertised" - The reviewer is saying that the discount advertised was different than the discount being offered.
3. "The shipping is not as advertised" - The reviewer is saying that the shipping costs were more, or different than the advertised shipping.
4. "This was not a prime item" - If you advertised the item as a prime item, but it's not one.
5. "This was an add-on item" - The user is saying that the item was an add-on item, and so they didn't get free shipping
6. "I've already reviewed this item" - The reviewer is saying that they already left a review for this item. You can confirm they left a review by clicking on their profile link and finding the review